Reuben Explores is our bi-weekly Monday evening session, hosted in the GCR at Linacre, where we cover topics important to our graduate students. These range from skills workshops and research-focused sessions, to equality & diversity events and debates on what it means for our college to be interdisciplinary.
Previous Reuben Explores sessions have included:
- Adjusting to Graduate Studies
- An Introduction to Public Engagement with Research
- An Introduction to Innovation & Entrepreneurship at Oxford
- More Productive Study and Research: Tools and Strategies
- An Introduction to the Application and Ethical Implications of Artificial Intelligence
- Equality & Difference, Uncomfortable Oxford Tour
- Ethical Implications of Facial Recognition
- Career Planning
- Managing Stress
- Learning from Failure
- Preparing for Exams
- Iftar Celebration
- Virtual Reality Headsets and 3D Printing with the Bodleian Library
- Communicating your Studies
Future planned events include Applying for a DPhil, Cultural Conversations and Dexterity, Presentation Skills, and more. Find more information about upcoming Reuben Explores evenings on our Termcard.
Have a suggestion for a Reuben Explores evening? Contact the Academic Office.