Welcome to Reuben College. You have received your formal offer from Reuben College. What do you do next?
As soon as you receive your formal offer letter:
- Accept your formal offer by emailing email@example.com.
- Read the accommodation information on our website and complete the accommodation form. For those who receive your formal offer letter after 11 May 2021, the link to the form is in your formal offer letter. We will start contacting you about your provisional room allocation in June.
- Join the Reuben Offer Holders Facebook page. Joining instructions in your formal offer letter.
- If you have submitted your accommodation form, you will hear from us about your provisional room allocation. Once you have received your provisional room allocation, please complete the acceptance form and pay the £200 security deposit to secure your room allocation.
By 30 June 2021
By 31 July 2021
- This is usually the deadline for most departments to meet the academic conditions. Please check your Certificate of Offer. Please send the required documents to your departments, not the college. The departmental contact is in your Certificate of Offer.
- You will hear from us about your final room allocation.
After you have met your academic and financial conditions
You are almost ready to enrol at Oxford. Once you have completed both academic and financial conditions, you will receive a university card form from your department. Please complete and return your university card form as soon as possible. This form generates your university card and IT account. To ensure a smooth start at Oxford, please do not delay returning this form.
Details for your university's IT account will be emailed to you. Please ensure that the email address we hold is the one you are checking regularly. If you have used your current university's email address in your application and this account will be expiring over the summer, please let us have an alternative email address.
For those who require a student visa, your department will be in touch with you about your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) number. If you do not hear from them, please contact your department. For more information on visas, please refer to the Visa and Immigration website. They can also be contacted using at firstname.lastname@example.org. They are a very helpful and friendly team.
Once your student visa has been approved, you will be issued with a BRP (Biometric Residence Permit) card which you collect after you have arrived at Oxford. If you are arriving between 27 September and 5 October, you can request to collect your BRP card at college. Please refer to this leaflet for more information.
College induction will start on 4 October. Prior to arrival, offer-holders will be invited to attend some online information sessions to prepare you for your arrival at Oxford.
Please click the links below to watch these videos on our YouTube channel.
Offer Holders Session 20 May:
Offer Holders Newsletters:
May 2021 / June 2021
Your faculty/department will have its own induction programme, which may begin before 4 October 2021. Please refer to your university Certificate of Offer to find out when you are required to arrive at Oxford.
Further arrival information and college induction programme will be provided in the summer 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact the Academic and Graduate Administrator.
New Students' webpage
Life in Oxford
University IT Services
Update on Coronavirus
Visa and Immigration
Oxford University Students' Union
Oxford University Newcomers' Club (for students with partners and families)